- Users gain Experience points whenever they complete certain tasks. Tasks would include: posting an entry to a contest, winning or placing in a contest, having a tutorial published, having a source image approved, casting a “fair” vote, etc…
- Every new user would start at a “beginner” level 1, acquiring experience would “level” him/her up.
- Every set of levels has its own title and level set coat of arms.
- Experience is also taken into consideration in some special event (seeding for the yearly tournament, gaining the right to take part in certain special contests, bragging rights and more.)
- Experience never drops.
- Every experience reward received is logged and is visible in one’s citizen record.
- Experience earned in a contest is awarded only at the end of it.
|Casting a fair vote||1|
|Rate skills on an entry||1|
|Place 5th in a contest||2|
|Upload a reference for a contest entry||2|
|Upload a source image||2|
|Vote for the next contest source||2|
|Place 4th in a contest||3|
|Vote on a Photography Contest Theme||3|
|Vote on a Photoshop Contest Theme||3|
|Place 3rd in a contest||4|
|Comment on an entry (Once a day)||5|
|Entering a free contest||5|
|Post in chat (Once a day)||5|
|Unlock a Contest||5|
|Place 2nd in a contest||7|
|Entering a contest with a token||10|
|Entering a contest with photocoins||10|
|At registration confirmed||15|
|Place 1st in a contest||15|
|Buy 500 Photocoins||50|
|Gift 500 Photocoins||50|
|Buy 1000 Photocoins||150|
|Gift 1000 Photocoins||150|
|Buy 2000 Photocoins||300|
|Gift 2000 Photocoins||300|
|Level||Level name||Exp. from||Exp to||Badge|